Plastic coated composite steel pipe
Anti-corrosion of polypropylene wrapped tape outside the elbow
Polypropylene cold-wrapped anti-corrosion elbow: production and processing range φDN80—φDN1800
Polypropylene cold-wrapped tape is a new type of non-polluting, non-hazardous, environmentally friendly anti-corrosion product. It represents the highest level of international and domestic cold-wrapped anti-corrosion tapes and has the reputation of "Crown of Anti-corrosion". It can be widely used in water supply and drainage in petroleum, natural gas, chemical industry, urban construction, and external anti-corrosion and repair projects of steel pipelines for oil and gas and gas transportation and steel buried storage tanks. It is a recommended product designated by the Ministry of Construction and the State Environmental Protection Administration to replace "asphalt glass cloth" and "epoxy coal pitch". It has the characteristics of simple construction, impact resistance, aging resistance, tensile resistance, ultraviolet radiation resistance, and high bonding strength.
The base material of the product is a unique modified polypropylene woven fiber cloth, and butyl rubber modified asphalt is used as the anticorrosive glue layer. The base material is a fiber structure that can effectively resist the creep damage caused by soil stress. The aging test proves that its corrosion resistance life is more than 50 years. The test indicators are much higher than the requirements of the SY/T0414—2007 standard. Reach the American ANSI/AWWAC209-00 and NACEMR0274-95 indicators. It is the best choice in pipeline cold anticorrosion construction tape and the most economical choice for anticorrosion.
1. Performance index: polypropylene reinforced fiber anticorrosive tape
1. Model: SXB
2. Color: black, gray, green or other colors
3. Specifications and models: 50, 75, 100, 150, 250, 300
4. Thickness (mm)
Base film: 0.30, 0.30, 0.70, 0.55, 0.40, 0.50
Adhesive layer: 0.85, 0.90, 1.10, 0.95, 1.00, 1.05
Total thickness: 1.15, 1.20, 1.40, 1.50, 1.60, 1.65
5. Tensile strength Mpa ≥60
6. Peel strength Mpa to primer steel ≥45; to tape backing material ≥25
7. Dielectric strength kv/mm ≥30
8. Volume resistivity Ω.m ＞1x10
9. Water vapor transmission rate (24h) mg/cm ＜0.45
10. Heat aging test (2400h) ＜25%
11. Ultraviolet aging resistance (168h) ≥80%
12. Water absorption rate <0.35%
13. Operating temperature (℃) 5-50
2. How to use:
(1) Surface treatment of steel pipe: derusting, removing welding slag, burrs, oil, dirt and keeping it clean and dry. Manual rust removal should reach St3 level, and mechanical rust removal should reach Sa2 level.
(2) Primer: Use special matching primer, keep away from fire when using, stir evenly and apply with clean brush, roller or other mechanical methods. Primer dosage: manual coating 12㎡/L mechanical coating 20㎡/L
(3) After the primer surface is dry (usually 5-10 minutes), the tape can be wound.
(4) Backfilling of the lower ditch: After passing the quality inspection and acceptance, the ditch can be lowered.
3. transportation and storage:
(1) The tape is protected from exposure, rain, and crushing deformation during transportation.
(2) When subjected to violent freezing below 5°C during transportation or storage, it must be stored at 20°C for 48 hours before construction.
(3). Store in a cool warehouse with a temperature of 5～30℃ and a temperature of <75℃. The storage period is 12 months. Keep away from heat and open flames.
Steel pipe outer polyethylene 3PE, inner epoxy resin anticorrosion
Steel pipe outer polyethylene 3PE, inner epoxy powder (FBE) anticorrosion
Steel pipe polyethylene 3PE, 2PE anti-corrosion
Steel pipe single-layer epoxy powder (FBE) double-layer epoxy powder (2FBE) anti-corrosion
Anticorrosion of polyethylene cold-wrapped tape outside the bend
High temperature direct buried steam insulation (steel jacket steel)
Prefabricated direct buried polyurethane insulation steel pipe