Plastic coated composite steel pipe
High-density polyethylene insulation outer protective pipe
High-density polyethylene thermal insulation outer protective pipe: production and processing range φDN20—ΦDN2400
The high-density polyethylene protective layer is pre-made into a black (yellow) plastic pipe with a certain wall thickness, which will be used after the corona process. One of its functions is to protect the polyurethane insulation layer from damage by mechanical hard objects, and the other is to prevent corrosion and waterproof.
1. Antioxidant, ultraviolet stabilizer and carbon black should be added to the outer tube of polyethylene jacket tube.
2. The wall thickness of the polyethylene jacket pipe can be adjusted, and the wall thickness and color can be produced according to user requirements. Because the pipe wall thickness is different, the thickness of the insulation layer is an approximate number and should be calculated according to the actual thickness.
3. A complete set of brackets, plastic plugs, flanges at both ends, welding rods, welding torches, and heat-shrinkable tapes for the pipe.
4. Polyethylene jacket pipes are easy to age. If stored in the open air, they should be covered with tarpaulins. The stacking place should be kept away from high heat and fire sources. After the insulation pipe is made, exposure to the sun and sudden cooling is prohibited, otherwise the polyethylene pipe is easy to crack and affect Product performance and service life.
5. In the process of transporting and threading the polyethylene jacket pipe, you should avoid rough loading and unloading. The hook is too thin, too hard, and too strong, otherwise the polyethylene pipe may be broken, scratched or torn.
Steel pipe outer polyethylene 3PE, inner epoxy resin anticorrosion
Steel pipe outer polyethylene 3PE, inner epoxy powder (FBE) anticorrosion
Steel pipe polyethylene 3PE, 2PE anti-corrosion
Steel pipe single-layer epoxy powder (FBE) double-layer epoxy powder (2FBE) anti-corrosion
Anticorrosion of polyethylene cold-wrapped tape outside the bend
High temperature direct buried steam insulation (steel jacket steel)
Prefabricated direct buried polyurethane insulation steel pipe